The HRIS Reporting Analyst plays an integral part in providing data to our company’s leaders and transforming it into stories and insights that drive recommendations and decision making. This role will interact across multiple departments to provide insightful analytics to the organization. This position requires self-drive with a passion for data and analytics. This role will also support HRIS applications, initiatives, and projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or Information Management from a regionally accredited college or University or other related field and minimum 3+ years’ analytics experience, required.
- SAP HCM experience, preferred.
- Functional understanding of HRIS design, structure and processes.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong analytical/diagnostic skills with aptitude and passion for process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data.
- Customer-focused and able to motivate and influence key decision makers.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Location/Region: Norfolk, VA